Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Moving On?

So...

I was never 100% sold on this blogging venue and was searching around for a new "home".

Well a lot of us displaced WW bloggers have finally found a new home for our blogs over on SparkPeople.

It is a weight loss /motivational free website.
The site has lots and lots of bells and whistles that we had been asking WW for.  Instead up upgrading they discontinued it.  Such a shame.

It also tracks macro nutrients if you care to double track your food. .  ( I have been for now, but most likely won't continue all the time).

I will not be quitting WW.
I will still try to use Connect, but find it a little too impersonal  and fleeting.  I can't make friends like before.  

I still need my meetings and I still need to get on that scale in front of someone else.

I am inserting the link to my latest blog over on SparkPeople. I have written 4 over there now.  Not sure if anyone can comment there or if you have to be signed up, but since many never even commented here... oh well.

Just didn't want anyone to think I had disappeared.

Spark People Blog


Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. I am loving the Spark People website. It does have so many more bells and whistles including challenges, lots of articles, motivation, and a very large community of people working to lose weight and get healthier. I'm tracking on there (in addition to WW) and finding some huge surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Robin!

    Bells and whistles (so far) seems like confusion to me. Going to need to learn a new trick...and I ain't that old a dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you. This is a great place to blog. I think it's a bit hard to navigate. I have trouble finding everyone's blogs.

    ReplyDelete